TRAINING FOR PRACTICE NURSES
Why Cynergex Group?
Nurses working in the general medical practice
Cynergex Group is a leading provider of specialist medical emergency training for practice nurses and general practitioners.
Our clinical educators will ensure you and your team have the practical skills to manage a serious medical emergency in your practice. From cardiac arrest to loss of consciousness, fitting and anaphylaxis we can assist you and your team to feel confident in managing the emergency!
Management of Medical Emergencies
This one day course is specifically designed for general practice professionals and includes:
- Latest changes in the science underpinning emergency medicine
- Threats and hazards
- Resource Management and the practice team
- Basic life support (CPR) including the use of defibrillators
- Use of advanced airway techniques and equipment
- Drug therapy in cardiac arrest
This activity has been endorsed by APNA according to approved quality standards criteria and completion of this activity allows the practice nurse to claim 6 hours of CPD.
Locations for ME Course
Our course is delivered either directly to you and your team, in your surgery or you can attend our courses held accross Australia.
We are currently setting dates for course with APNA and will update this page once these dates are finalised.
CPR Plus For The General Practice
Our course is delivered directly to you and your team in your surgery.
Contact us direct to organise the best CPR your team has ever had!
ECG Reading and Interpretation
We have two ECG Courses:
Essential ECG Reading, and Essential ECG Reading Extension.
Our ECG Courses are presented over two or six hour customised courses, introducing the nurse to reading and interpreting ECGs in a simple and easy to understand and non threatening way. Our courses have proven very popular with nurses and general practitioners.
Essential ECG Reading covers:
- The ECG and the Heart
- Systematic reading of the ECG
- Normal ECG
Advanced ECG Reading covers:
- Understanding the relationshp between the ECG and coronary anatomy
- Identifying the locations of STEMI and Bundle Branch Blocks
- Understanding the consequences of STEMI location and BBB
- Identifying W-P-W and Wellen’s Syndrome and its consequesnces
Both courses are presented at the 2018 GPCE conferences.
- Sydney GPCE May 2018
- Perth GPCE July 2018
- Brisbane GPCE September 2018
- Melbourne GPCE November 2018
You can book directly with the GPCE team by following this link:
How to Book
TO BOOK A ANY OF OUR COURSES AT YOUR SURGERY, OR FOR A GROUP, PLEASE CALL US ON
1300 793 649 OR ENQUIRE NOW FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
TO BOOK INTO ONE OF OUR ORGANISED COURSES PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINKS ABOVE