Why Cynergex Group?
- Is your workers compensation premium high?
- Are Lost Time Injuries and Medical Treatment injury rates high?
- Is your workplace high risk?
- Do you have occupational first aiders and a first aid room on your work site?
If you answer YES to two or more of the above questions Cynergex Group Paramedics may be the solution
What we do
Cynergex Safety and Emergency Response Teams (SERT) provide our clients with a comprehensive service of emergency medical response, return to work support and workplace health and safety assistance. They do not sit in first aid rooms, they work for you.
If you would like to know more, call us on 1300 793 649 or send an enquiry and we will contact you.
Emergency Medical Care
However the majority of injuries range from minor first aid injuries to potentially delibating soft tissue injuries. Our specialty is in assessing those initial soft tissue injuries, that require early intervention and management, ensuring your employee recovers quickly and returns back to their pre-injury tasks.
Our paramedics work to ensure your employees receive the highest level of first aid and medical care and that your management team are fully informed of the incident and resulting injury by:
- assessing and treating all workplace injuries
- referral to appropriate medical assessment if required and/or monitoring of the injury to ensure there is correct healing and recovery
- commencement of the return to work process to ensure the injury is correctly recorded, monitoried and investigated,
- notification to your managers so they are fully informed of the incident, injury and progress
- recording of the injury and investigation in your WHS system
No tasks is too small when it comes to safety and providing support to your safety team.