Why Cynergex Group?
Cynergex Group is a leading provider of specialist medcial emergency training for general practitioners. Our training is designed to give you and your team the practical skills to manage a serious medical emergency in your practice.
From CPR to cardiac arrest we can assist you and your team to feel confident in managing the emergency!
CPR in the medical practice (RACGP NO 83632 )
Our CPR in the medical practice course is suitable for the whole team and is conducted at your surgery.
The course is 2-3 hours depandent on what areas you wish covered. The 2 hour course covers CPR, Defibrillation and crew resource management of the team. We can add further training for the GPs and practice nurses on the use of I-gels in advanced airway management. Please talk to our consultants to determine what you would like covered and costs.
Emergency Medical Care
Our ALS course (Mangement of Medical Emergencies in the General Practice setting 2018 – RACGP No 122399) covers the following skill sets:
- Identify the most common medical emergencies affecting patients, using a risk mangement approach;
- Manage the immediate care of medical emergencies utilizing a practice management (crew resource management) system;
- Apply techniques and protocols consistant with current emergency medical guidelines for pre-hospital care;
- Refer the patient to further appropriate care
There is a Predisposing and Reinforcing activity that must be completed to receive the full 40 QI/CPD points with the RACGP. The Predisposing Activity will be sent to you on confirmation of your enrolment on the course or you can follow the link below to access both activities:
This course is approved by RACGP and ACRRM for QI/CPD points.
Participants will receive a CPD Statement for your registration requirements. Cynergex will notify RACGP and ACRRM of your successful completion of the course and arrange the awarding of your QI/CPD points.
Course delivery and locations
Both of the the above Management of Medical Emergencies courses are being held at the ThinkGP events in these locations and dates:
- Brisbane – Saturday 5th May 2018
- Melbourne – Saturday 23rd June 2018
- Canberra – Saturday 14th July 2018
- Sydney – Saturday 11th August 2018
- Newcastle – Saturday 6th October 2018
- Cairns – Saturday 20th October 2018
PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW TO BOOK:
TO BOOK ANY OF OUR COURSES AT YOUR SURGERY, OR FOR A GROUP, PLEASE CALL US ON 1300 793 649 OR ENQUIRE NOW FOR FURTHER INFORMATION